- Do you want your office to have one of the best business addresses in Dubai?
- Dubai Media City, one of the best business areas in Dubai, is home to diverse news and tech companies and now houses more than 24,000 business professionals from 142 countries. Dubai Media City has become a major hub for the media industry in the GCC and the Middle East, with more than 1300 companies being registered under the Free Zone, from where they serve the entire region.
- Do you want to have full ownership of your company?
- Aurora Tower is located within the TECOM free zone. Businesses are allowed 100% foreign ownership in the Free Zone, a guaranteed 50-year exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes, and exemption from customs duty for goods services. The Free Zone also permits full repatriation of profits and capital
- Do you want to have a private office space?
- Having your own office provides your company with more legitimacy by appearing more professional to your clients and partners. At the same time, even those firms that do not receive frequent client visits, can benefit from having a dedicated office space. Being in your own space helps you cut out distractions that could be keeping you from your work. You also have more control over keeping it clean and organized, a major contributor to your productivity.
- Are you tired of private landlords?
- Private landlords tend to be more interested in making a profit instead of prioritizing their tenants’ needs. They tend to raise the rent and make it difficult to renew the lease.
- Do you want a corporate landlord?
- Aurora Tower’s management is responsive and attentive to its tenants needs. Every decision we make not only takes your interests into consideration, but prioritizes them above all.
- Do you want an office with a view?
- Aurora Tower comprises 27 floors of dynamic offices with stunning views of the Emirates Golf Club, Sheikh Zayed Road, Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Media City.
- Do you want a landlord that gets things done?
- Our goal is to provide the best work environment for our tenants while continuously striving to improve both the building appearance and reduce the carbon footprint. We are continually upgrading the building to make sure that our tenants feel their best and stay comfortable, focused and productive.
- Do you want to work next door to major international companies?
- Since 2006, Aurora Tower has been home to numerous widely known international companies, such as The Economist Group, Virgin Mobile, Spotify, Universal Studios, and BIC.
- Do you want to make one payment including power and internet?
- To make it easier for you, we offer rentals inclusive of internet and utilities.
- Do you want a small office with no worries?
- The Aurora Tower suites located on the 7th and 8th floors are tailored to the evolving needs of tenants. Affordable furnished offices and meeting rooms ranging in size from 100 to 200 sq. ft together with a TECOM license, generous parking and rentals inclusive of internet and utilities. They are planned and designed to achieve a premium work environment with functional variety at an affordable price with minimal set up cost.
- Do you want your office to be located in a prestigious building?
- Aurora Tower is located at the heart of the Dubai Media City Free Zone, poised dynamically on a whole city block bound by Al Falak, Al Asad and Al Jowzaa Streets and just off the main Dubai arterial Sheikh Zayed Road.
It is home to some of the world’s most successful companies such as Stork, The Economist Group, Souq.com (Amazon), Villeroy & Boch, Infosys, Neilsen, Virgin Mobile, BIC and Spotify.
- Do you want to be in the best-maintained office building?
- We pride ourselves in continually improving and upgrading our property. We also believe that running a building well means you are operating it sustainably and, by extension, running it economically. Every decision we make takes sustainability aspects into consideration.
- How much does it cost to rent an office in Dubai Media City?
- The cost of renting an office in Dubai Media City varies depending on the size and the location of the office. In Aurora Tower, the prices start at around AED21,000 per year.
- Do you want your office building to have plenty of available parking spaces?
- Aurora Tower offers three levels of basement and five levels of podium car parking, accommodating 610 cars in total. Parking is also available for visitors at AED10 per hour.
- Where most of the office spaces are located in Dubai?
- Investors should consider the following business districts when it comes to renting office spaces in Dubai: Business Bay. Business Bay often tops the lists of consumer interest surveys that rank the popular areas for renting office spaces in Dubai.
Sheikh Zayed Road.
Dubai Media City.
Jumairah Lakes Towers (JLT).
- Do I need an office for my business in Dubai?
- If you are planning to operate your business in Dubai then it’s must to have a physical presence in a shape of a private office or a co working space to operate their business. This requirement applies to most company types that conduct business, both onshore and in free zone.
- Are office rents dropping in Dubai?
- While rentals in Discovery Gardens, Dubailand and Dubai Sports are still going down. While rents in City Walk remain stagnant. “With supply projections for apartments remaining high in 2022, we expect rents in sub-urban apartment districts to remain relatively under pressure over 2022.
- Should I get an office for my business in Dubai?
- Not only do you need the space for practical reasons, but having a separate office also appears more professional to customers or clients and gives your business some extra credibility. However, even some businesses that don't get regular visits from customers can benefit from a separate office.
- How you can rent office space at Aurora Tower?
- It's a super easy job, Just visit our contact page, call or email us. Book your veiwing dates and its done.
- Who can rent serviced offices?
- Similar to our all other clients, Everyone from one-person start-ups to multinational companies can find and rent a comfortable serviced office space at Aurora Tower.
- Does our office spaces comes with internet?
- Yes ofcourse, all of our private office spaces options provide fast, free and secure wifi.
- What is the average office rental price at Aurora Tower?
- The average office rental price in Dubai is AED 40,000/year.
- Does Aurora Tower have furnished offices for rent?
- Yes, we have full furnished offices for rent at Aurora Tower.
- What is a Serviced Office?
- Serviced offices provide quick, easy access to fully working office space. They are managed by specialised firms that coordinate with service providers and see to it that the facilities are set up to meet the requirements of the tenants.